Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wikispaces Reflections


Wikispace Reflection


My Wikispace



The Wikispaces assignment was my favorite assignment to-date. I love the creative freedom you have with Wikispaces. I believe that wikispaces opens up the classroom to so many new possibilities.  This tool can be used buy students, teachers, and parents.  It is very versatile and can make working in and out of the class room seamless.

I received two reviews on my Wikispace. 

Hi! loved your wiki. the menu bar on the side made it easy to use. Lots of useful pictures. In fact the only thing I didn't like about this wiki was the color scheme otherwise it's great!

I appreciate the feedback, however I felt that the color scheme worked with the images so I am choosing not to alter the color scheme of my Wiki.


Your wiki is great! I really liked your widgets that you used. Great pictures as well. The only thing I would critique would be a little more clear on the directions of responding for the shared review. How long does the response have to be? If you go ahead and put the directions out then it will reduce the number of questions students might potentially have. Great job though!

I felt that this was defiantly a valid point.  So I added a note to the Degas Shared Review Page saying:  Students please share information about your Degas research that you found interesting. Read all post prior to writing yours and do not repeat information that is already posted. This was a great project.  I will definitely use a Wikispace with my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment